The Arcflash Labs ACP-01B is a high power, 120VAC-rated digital phase angle switching controller with dual 10A Triad Magnetics’ Current Sense Transformers (CST’s) which allow for dual independent RMS current detection through both output channels. The ACP-01B is controlled by an Atmel ATMega 328P microcontroller which can be configured to accept commands via Serial, ICSP or I2C communication modes. The ACP-01B is designed to control up to one (1) 1kW Infrared emitter on each of the two separate channels. The unit is designed for forced-air active cooling, but heatsinks may be removed and triacs mounted directly to the case if passive cooling is desired.
– Up to 2kW output power (1kW per channel) at 120VAC
– Infrared controller compatible with single or dual emitters
o Independent AC-RMS CST on each channel
o True RMS power output for repeatable performance with different emitter types
– Replaceable 10A fuse
– Each unit pre-calibrated and tested to ensure repeatable performance
– Serial software communication mode with options for customization through ICSP or I2C
o Outputs: Watts, Amps and Volts every second via serial
o Inputs: Pre-load program, start command, stop command
– Continuous duty and high-frequency pulse operating modes
It is the responsibility of the End User to ensure compliance of the product with all federal, local, and state laws. This product is intended as a sub-component for industrial systems only.
NOTE: THE ACP-01B IS HAS NOT BEEN FCC COMPLIANCE TESTED AND IS NOT UL-LISTED.
Dimensions: 5″ x 3.2″ x 1.8″
Weight: 155 grams
Documentation: ACP-01B Manual_v2